Thursday, February 3, 2022 – 6:00 pm.
Stokes Landing Senior Center, 195 Opal Place, Irrigon
Many of you are new landowners; some of you have been members of our community for a long time; most of you have questions. Please join us so we can meet and answer the questions you have. If you have any questions or comments, please contact Lisa at the office at 541-922-3814 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you!
Overview, Irrigon System (past, present, and future)
Water Rights 101
How does the Irrigon system work? The role of the ditchrider. How does overuse occur?
Meter or no-meter. How to know how much water you are using. How to read your meter. The District’s goad for a fully metered system.
Your bill and how to set up payment arrangements or pay online.
Development in Irrigon. How will it affect me? When to contact the District. Irrigation and federal easements and rights.
Question and Answers.
Here is the agenda for the January 20, 2022 Board Meeting:
- Organizational Business
- Oath of Office – Directors Division 2 and 4
- Election / Appointment of Officers: Chairman, Vice Chairman
- Resolution No. 22-001 – Establishing Board meetings for 2022 and set next organization meeting
- Resolution 22-002 – Meetings outside WEID boundaries
- Set banking institutions and authorize signators
- Call Meeting to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Monthly Business
- Approval of Minutes – December meeting
- Bills payable – December
- Financial reports review – November 31, 2021
- Project Cost review – 2021
- Reports and Correspondence
- Operations Report
- Administrative Report
- Resolution No. 22-003 – Public Meeting Access
- District Manager Report
- Hermiston School District water right request
- CTUIR settlement update
- District Business
- Hydro potential review update
- Irrigon Landowner Meeting
- 2022 Budget – Resolution No. 22-004
- Executive Session
- May be called for in accordance with ORS 192.660
The meeting will be held at Columbia Improvement District Office, at 501 E. Columbia Avenue, Boardman at 9:00 am on Thursday, 1/20/22.
Please call the office with any questions at 541-922-3814.
The Board of Directors of West Extension Irrigation District will hold its Annual Organization Meeting and Monthly Business Meeting on Thursday, December 16, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. The 2022 Budget will be on the agenda. An Executive Session may be called pursuant to ORS 192.660 to discuss legal issues.
The board meeting will be held at Columbia Improvement District, 501 E. Columbia Ave., Boardman, OR 97818.
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, PUBLIC ATTENDANCE MUST BE ARRANGED IN ADVANCE BY CALLING THE OFFICE AT (541) 922-3814.
Please call the office at (541) 922-3814 if you have any questions.
Due to the winter weather, we are delaying the General Meeting for the Irrigon Water Users. We want to make sure everyone is safe traveling to and home from the meeting.
We will be holding the meeting at the Stokes Landing Senior Center. It will probably be the last week of January or early February.
When a date is set, we will post it here and send out notices in the mail.
Please call the office with any questions: 541-922-3814.